We believe that…
- Embracing the Catholic faith enables the school to educate the whole person.
- Celebrating the Eucharist and other communal liturgical experiences fosters the Catholic identity and the inner spirituality of each student.
- Teaching the faith centered in Jesus Christ invites young men and women to form their lives on Him.
- Forming young men and women in a Gospel-based moral code helps them to develop a life-guiding compass.
- Honoring the dignity of each person enables each person to embrace and celebrate diversity.
- Developing respect and appreciation for other Christian and other faith traditions fosters the spiritual development of all students.
- Promoting social justice and service creates an awareness of one’s responsibility to the local and global community.
- The life of Archbishop John Carroll as churchman, scholar, and patriot provides a positive spirit and role model for our community.
For more information on our Catholic identity, please visit the Mission & Ministry page.