Since 1954, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) has been challenging coaches and athletes on the professional, college, high school, junior high and youth levels to use the powerful medium of athletics to impact the world for Jesus Christ. FCA focuses on serving local communities by equipping, empowering and encouraging people to make a difference for Christ. The John Carroll FCA is committed to help develop our student athletes into men and women who live out the JC Mission Statement. The JC - FCA Core Values are :Integrity, Serving, Teamwork, & Excellence.
Highlights of the JC – FCA Program
- 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month meeting in the main gym where there will be either a speaker (2:45-3:30pm) speaker or service project (2:45-3:30pm).
- Once a month a social activity providing a fun, positive, and safe environment for student athletes and their guests
- A dynamic Summer Camp program focusing on leadership development, individual athletic sports, and biblical values
- To get involved with the John Carroll FCA please contact
- Jake Hollin (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Larry Dukes (email@example.com)