Semester Exam Information
8:00 – 9:30 AM (extended to 9:45 AM)
10:00 – 11:30 AM (extended to 11:45 AM)
Tuesday, December 15
Wednesday, December 16
Thursday, December 17
Friday, December 18
Exam conflict & make-up time/Inclement weather exam make-up day
All exams will be 1.5 hours with an extended time of 15 minutes. (Please note that AP English 4, AP English 3, and AP Calculus AB and BC will have two hour exams (7:30 AM start time. Students affected will receive special instructions.)
- Students are to report directly to the examination room.
- Once students have come to school, they may not leave until they have completed their last examination.
- Students are to remain in the exam room silently until the scheduled end of the examination period.
- When students are finished and leave school, they may not return while exams are in progress.
- Students may leave the exam room any time during the 15-minute extension time.
- Students are permitted to dress down during exams. Please refer to the student handbook for dress down rules.
ABSENCE DURING EXAMS AND EXAM CONFLICTS:
Students who missed taking an exam for legitimate reasons will be required to take their exams during the “Exam conflict & make up” time listed on the examination schedule. Students must see Mr. Scholl to make specific arrangements. Students must conform to this policy in order to take exams and receive credit for the first semester.
SCHOOL CLOSING OR DELAYED OPENING FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER:
- Listen to your radio and adhere to Harford County’s School’s policy. If school starts ONE HOUR LATE, exams will be ONE HOUR LATE. If school starts TWO HOURS LATE, exams will be TWO HOURS LATE.
- If school is closed for inclement weather on one of the exam days, exams will be delayed a day and the scheduled holiday on Friday, December 18, 2015 will become the third exam day.
- If school is closed for inclement weather for two or all three-exam days, exams will take place on the first day school is open after break and will follow the sequence on the original schedule.
BUS SCHEDULE DURING EXAM DAYS:
December 15th, 16th and 17th - the school bus leaves at 12:00 p.m.