Getting To and From JC is Easy!
At the John Carroll School, our student body comprises of boys and girls that travel from Harford, Baltimore, and Cecil counties. We offer safe and convenient daily transportation options for families to and from school with nearby departure locations:
South Route Stops
- Gunpowder Ridge and Watertons Way – Joppa, MD 21085
- Byron Station Shopping Center – 11550 Philadelphia Rd., White Marsh, MD 21162
- Mars Shopping Center – 8669 Belair Rd., Baltimore, MD 21236
- Safeway – 9645 Belair Rd., Nottingham, MD 21128
- CRS Flooring – 12101 Belair Rd., Kingsville, MD 21087
PROPOSED Jarrettsville/Fallston Stops (*subject to demand)
- Jarrettsville Pharmacy – 3714 Norrisville Rd., Jarrettsville, MD 21084
- Dollar General – 4064 Norrisville Rd., Jarrettsville, MD 21084
- Basta Pasta – 2745 Fallston Rd., Fallston, MD 21047
- Fallston Park & Ride Lot – Fallston Rd./Rte. 152 just northwest of intersection with Harford Rd./Rte. 147
The bus will leave John Carroll at 3:45 p.m. daily. Other times are to be determined and routes are subject to change.
- Entire school year: $1,500 for round-trip transportation or $800 for one-way only (a.m. or p.m.)
- Monthly: $150 per month for round-trip transportation or $80 for one-way only (a.m. or p.m.)
- Payments plans are available and can be added to FACTS tuition payment account.
- For any questions related to bus transportation, contact Mrs. Vicki Thacker at 410.838.8333, ext. 2008, or email email@example.com.
To sign up for bus transportation, complete the online contract.