Getting To and From JC is Easy!
Daily Bus Transportation
Our student body comprises of boys and girls that travel from Harford, Baltimore and Cecil counties. We offer safe and convenient daily transportation options for families to and from school with nearby departure locations.
Approximate morning departure and afternoon destination arrival times are below. Buses leave John Carroll at 3:45 p.m. daily. Please note, stops are subject to minor adjustment based on rider interest.
South Route Stops
- Gabe's/Constant Friendship Shopping Center – 3430 Emmorton Rd., Abingdon, MD 21009 (6:34 a.m./4:04 p.m.)
- Waterston Way & Hempstead Ct., Joppa, MD 21085 (6:45 a.m./4:15 p.m.)
- Cowenton Ridge – 5125 Honeybrook Road, Perry Hall, MD 21128 (6:56 a.m./4:25 p.m.)
- Lidl – 8667 Bel Air Rd., Nottingham, MD 21236 (7:06 a.m./4:38 p.m.)
- Giant – 8905 Belair Rd., Nottingham, MD 21236 (7:11 a.m./4:40 p.m.)
- Safeway – 9645 Belair Rd., Nottingham, MD 21128 (7:20 a.m./4:42 p.m.)
North Route Stops
- Fallston Park & Ride – near intersection of Mountain Rd. (152) and Harford Rd. (6:22 a.m./3:57 p.m.)
- Basta Pasta – 2745 Fallston Rd., Fallston, MD 21047 (6:35 a.m./4:06 p.m.)
- Madonna Seafood – 4105 Norrisville Rd., White Hall, MD 21161 (6:45 a.m./4:16 p.m.)
- Jarrettsville Volunteer Fire Company – 3825 Federal Hill Rd., Jarrettsville, MD 21084 (7:09 a.m./4:24 p.m.)
- Freewill Baptist Church – 1303 Prospect Mill Rd., Bel Air, MD 21015 (7:26 a.m./4:55 p.m.)
South Morning Route
- Perry Hall Shopping Center – 8667 Belair Rd., Nottingham, MD 21236 (7:06 a.m.)
- Giant Food – 8905 Belair Rd., Nottingham, MD 21236 (7:11 a.m.)
- Safeway Shopping Center – 9645 Belair Rd., Perry Hall, MD 21228 (7:16 a.m.)
- Entire School Year: $1,700/round-trip or $900/one-way only (a.m. or p.m.)
- Charges are added to VCPay accounts on a monthly basis
- For any questions related to bus transportation, contact Mrs. Vicki Thacker at 667.315.4544 or via email at email@example.com.
To sign up for bus transportation, complete the online contract.