Getting To and From JC is Easy!
Safe bus transportation is a key component of our 2020-2021 reopening plan. We will be employing a variety of safety measures, including:
- One student per seat, unless from same household
- Masks required by students and driver
- Disinfecting buses after each morning and afternoon route
Additionally, fees will be prorated in the event students are not learning in-person on campus on a daily basis.
Daily Bus Transportation
At the John Carroll School, our student body comprises of boys and girls that travel from Harford, Baltimore, and Cecil counties. We offer safe and convenient daily transportation options for families to and from school with nearby departure locations.
Approximate morning departure and afternoon arrival times can be found below. The bus will leave John Carroll at 3:45 p.m. daily.
South Route Stops
- Gabe's/Constant Friendship Shopping Center - 3430 Emmorton Rd., Abingdon, MD 21009 (6:36 a.m./4:01 p.m.)
- Gunpowder Ridge - 1601 Hempstead Ct., Joppa, MD 21085 (6:48 a.m./4:13 p.m.)
- Gunpowder Ridge - 1625 Hempstead Ct., Joppa, MD 21085 (6:50 a.m./4:14 p.m.)
- Cowenton Ridge - 5125 Honeybrook Road, Perry Hall, MD 21128 (7:03 a.m./4:27 p.m.)
- Lidl - 8667 Bel Air Rd., Nottingham, MD 21236 (7:13 a.m./4:37 p.m.)
- Giant - 8905 Belair Rd., Nottingham, MD 21236 (7:16 a.m./4:40 p.m.)
- Safeway – 9645 Belair Rd., Nottingham, MD 21128 (7:20 a.m./4:44 p.m.)
North Route Stops
- Basta Pasta – 2745 Fallston Rd., Fallston, MD 21047 (6:51 a.m./4:06 p.m.)
- Madonna Seafood - 4105 Norrisville Rd., White Hall, MD 21161 (7:02 a.m./4:17 p.m.)
- Jarrettsville Volunteer Fire Company - 3825 Federal Hill Rd., Jarrettsville, MD 21084 (7:09 a.m./4:24 p.m.)
- Freewill Baptist Church - 1303 Prospect Mill Rd., Bel Air, MD 21015 (7:27 a.m./4:42 p.m.)
- Entire school year: $1,500 for round-trip transportation or $800 for one-way only (a.m. or p.m.)
- Monthly: $150 per month for round-trip transportation or $80 for one-way only (a.m. or p.m.)
- Charges will be added to VCPay accounts on a monthly basis. This will allow John Carroll to prorate fees in the event that students are not able to attend school daily in-person due to COVID or other circumstances.
- For any questions related to bus transportation, contact Mrs. Vicki Thacker at 410.838.8333, ext. 2008, or email email@example.com.
To sign up for bus transportation, complete the online contract.