Getting To and From JC is Easy!
Daily Bus Transportation
At the John Carroll School, our student body comprises of boys and girls that travel from Harford, Baltimore, and Cecil counties. We offer safe and convenient daily transportation options for families to and from school with nearby departure locations.
Approximate morning departure and afternoon arrival times can be found below. The bus will leave John Carroll at 3:45 p.m. daily.
Please note, stops are subject to minor adjustment based on rider interest.
South Route Stops
Please note: this route is currently full for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Gabe's/Constant Friendship Shopping Center - 3430 Emmorton Rd., Abingdon, MD 21009 (6:36 a.m./4:01 p.m.)
- Gunpowder Ridge - 1601 Hempstead Ct., Joppa, MD 21085 (6:48 a.m./4:13 p.m.)
- Gunpowder Ridge - 1625 Hempstead Ct., Joppa, MD 21085 (6:50 a.m./4:14 p.m.)
- Cowenton Ridge - 5125 Honeybrook Road, Perry Hall, MD 21128 (7:03 a.m./4:27 p.m.)
- Lidl - 8667 Bel Air Rd., Nottingham, MD 21236 (7:13 a.m./4:37 p.m.)
- Giant - 8905 Belair Rd., Nottingham, MD 21236 (7:16 a.m./4:40 p.m.)
- Safeway – 9645 Belair Rd., Nottingham, MD 21128 (7:20 a.m./4:44 p.m.)
North Route Stops
- Basta Pasta – 2745 Fallston Rd., Fallston, MD 21047 (6:51 a.m./4:06 p.m.)
- Madonna Seafood - 4105 Norrisville Rd., White Hall, MD 21161 (7:02 a.m./4:17 p.m.)
- Jarrettsville Volunteer Fire Company - 3825 Federal Hill Rd., Jarrettsville, MD 21084 (7:09 a.m./4:24 p.m.)
- Freewill Baptist Church - 1303 Prospect Mill Rd., Bel Air, MD 21015 (7:27 a.m./4:42 p.m.)
- Entire school year: $1,500 for round-trip transportation or $800 for one-way only (a.m. or p.m.)
- Monthly: $150 per month for round-trip transportation or $80 for one-way only (a.m. or p.m.)
- Charges will be added to VCPay accounts on a monthly basis.
- For any questions related to bus transportation, contact Mrs. Vicki Thacker at 410.838.8333, ext. 2008, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for bus transportation, complete the online contract.