Getting To and From JC is Easy!
At the John Carroll School, our student body comprises of boys and girls that travel from Harford, Baltimore, and Cecil counties. We offer safe and convenient daily transportation options for families to and from school with nearby departure locations.
Approximate morning departure and afternoon arrival times can be found below. The bus will leave John Carroll at 3:45 p.m. daily.
South Route Stops
- Gabe's/Constant Friendship Shopping Center - 3430 Emmorton Rd., Abingdon, MD 21009 (6:00 a.m./4:00 p.m.)
- Gunpowder Ridge - Spry Island & Waterston Way, Joppa, MD 21085 (6:25 a.m./4:10 p.m.)
- Cowenton Ridge - Honeybrook Road, Perry Hall, MD 21128 (6:35 a.m./4:20 p.m.)
- Mars Shopping Center – 8669 Belair Rd., Baltimore, MD 21236 (6:50 a.m./4:30 p.m.)
- Giant - 8905 Belair Rd., Nottingham, MD 21236 (6:55 a.m./4:35 p.m.)
- Safeway – 9645 Belair Rd., Nottingham, MD 21128 (7:00 a.m./4:40 p.m.)
- Fallston Park & Ride - Fallston Rd./Rte. 152 just northwest of intersection with Harford Rd./Rte. 147 (7:15 a.m./5:15 p.m.)
North Route Stops
- Walgreens - 2101 Fallston Rd., Fallston, MD 21047 (6:35 a.m./4:00 p.m.)
- Basta Pasta – 2745 Fallston Rd., Fallston, MD 21047 (6:40 a.m./4:05 p.m.)
- Madonna Seafood - 4105 Norrisville Rd., White Hall, MD 21161 (6:53 a.m./4:12 p.m.)
- Jarrettsville Volunteer Fire Company - 3825 Federal Hill Rd., Jarrettsville, MD 21084 (7:03 a.m./4:22 p.m.)
- Klein's ShopRite of Forest Hill - 2101 Rock Spring Rd., Forest Hill, MD 21050 (7:15 a.m./4:35 p.m.)
- Entire school year: $1,500 for round-trip transportation or $800 for one-way only (a.m. or p.m.)
- Monthly: $150 per month for round-trip transportation or $80 for one-way only (a.m. or p.m.)
- Payments plans are available and can be added to FACTS tuition payment account.
- For any questions related to bus transportation, contact Mrs. Vicki Thacker at 410.838.8333, ext. 2008, or email email@example.com.
To sign up for bus transportation, complete the online contract.