Alumni Spring Events 2018
Be Part of a New Tradition!
When was the last time you...
Had breakfast with your favorite teacher? Sat in on a high school class? Got a lesson in JC history from Mr. Miller? Played cornhole on the oval? Challenged fellow alumni to a softball game? Toured the school? Danced in the gym? Caught up with alumni from all eras? Introduced your kids to your high school?
You can do all this and more at this year's Alumni Weekend! Mark your calendars for the following FREE on-campus events:
Friday, May 4
- BREAKFAST with current faculty and staff - 7:30 a.m. in the Brown Room
- Mass and Presentation of the 2018 Educator of the Year - 9:40 a.m. in the Upper Gym; Father John Rapisarda ’95 will celebrate Mass
- LUNCH with Principal Tom Durkin and President Steve DiBiagio - 12:00 p.m. in the Courtyard
- Group Tours - 10:50 a.m. and 1:10 p.m.
- Observe a Class - Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a schedule and to choose your classes
- Men's Varsity Lacrosse vs. Gilman - 6:45 p.m. at Gerry Gray Memorial Stadium
Saturday, May 5
- Youth Fishing Rodeo - 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. at the JC pond. It is open to all children ages 15 and under. All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Click here for more information.
- Patriot Fest - 11 a.m.–3:00 p.m. Join fellow Patriots of all ages on campus for free, family-friendly games and activities including face painting, cornhole, music, moon bounce, Cowboy Eats and Dizza Cow Pizza food trucks, Kona Ice, putt-putt, a 2:00 p.m. dance performance, art exhibit and more!
- Alumni Sports Games and Patriot Dash - men's lacrosse, women's lacrosse, co-ed softball, rugby and a family-friendly race at the track
- Alumni Mod Off Party - 7:00 p.m., Upper Gym. Tired of the same stuffy, boring events? Join fellow Patriots from all class years for a fun alumni party, complete with a DJ spinning decades of music, cafeteria-chic food, photo booth, silly silent auction items and more. Have a photo you want to share from your glory days at JC? Email your favorite memories to: email@example.com and we'll display them during the party!