The Annual Fund for The John Carroll School
Your Support Makes a Difference!
The John Carroll School provides an education that prepares students to become leaders who inspire change. Your gift to the Annual Fund, John Carroll’s yearly fundraising campaign, supports every aspect of the school. From academic classes to the fine and performing arts, athletics, and other extracurricular activities, a gift to the Annual Fund ensures that a John Carroll education is the best possible. Gifts to the Annual Fund are an investment in our students, our mission, and our future.
By making your gift today, you will provide immediate support to help:
Enhance John Carroll's innovative, college-preparatory curriculum
- Attract and retain outstanding faculty and sustain small class sizes
- Increase tuition assistance to give more students the opportunity to benefit from a John Carroll education
- Nurture an inclusive and diverse community
- Provide our school with the latest technology and learning resources
- Ensure spiritually and physically enriching after-school activities such as athletics and clubs
- Efficiently carry out daily operations
- Maintain our beautiful 72-acre campus
- And much more!
The strength of our Annual Fund is what takes our already excellent programs to the next level and makes the John Carroll experience so special. Your gift makes an immediate difference for John Carroll and every student.
There are many ways to make your gift count! Donors have the option to designate their Annual Fund gift to a specific area, including:
- Greatest Need
- Financial Aid/Tuition Assistance
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Academic Programming
- Fine Arts
- COVID-19 Campus Readiness
- Student Emergency Fund
To designate your online gift to a specific area, simply denote your choice in the Gift Information/Additional Notes section of the online giving form.
The Office of Advancement is happy to assist you! Please contact a member of our team for more information regarding ways to give.
Meet the Advancement Team
Susan Butcher Roarty '95, Director of Institutional Advancement and Alumni Relations
410-838-8333 x2106 | email@example.com
Alyson Jacques Shiflett '07, Director of Annual Fund
410-838-8333 x2103 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim Streett Zarzycki '88, Events Manager
410-838-8333 x2100 | email@example.com
Linda Nitchie, Advancement Office Manager
410-838-8333 x2067 | firstname.lastname@example.org