Three Steps to Becoming a John Carroll Student
You’re just three steps away from becoming a John Carroll Patriot!
The John Carroll School academic year is divided into two semesters: fall and spring. The application process for international applicants should be completed by April 15th for students entering in the fall and by November 15th for students entering in the spring.
All international applicants must:
1. Complete an Online Application Form. Note that there is an application fee of $100 USD which can be paid using a major credit card.
2. Have your current English teacher and math teacher send letters of recommendation to email@example.com.
3. Send official transcripts with English translations for the last two years to the Office of International Student Programs, Mr. Larry Hensley.
4. Send a copy of a recent TOEFL score report to firstname.lastname@example.org . Our TOEFL requirements are as follows: 9th grade – 60; 10th grade – 70; 11th grade – 80.
5. Complete an on-campus interview or Skype video call.
Once application requirements are fully met, an admissions committee will review the complete file and inform the student of the acceptance decision. An accepted student will receive an enrollment package with additional information mailed to his or her address.
Send the signed Enrollment Contract and $5,000 deposit by wire transfer to The John Carroll School. Wire transfer information can be found on the last page of the Enrollment Contract.
Complete and return a registration form. Once an enrollment contract, deposit and registration form have been received, an I-20 will be processed by the Archdiocese of Baltimore.
In addition, you will need to submit the following:
- John Carroll Health and Physical Form
- Childcare Authorization letter
- Provide proof of health insurance, such as the ISM Gold Plan which can be purchased here.
Please contact Mrs. Vicki Thacker at email@example.com for questions about tuition, housing and additional expenses for the school year.
For any other questions regarding the International Student Program or the admissions process, contact Mr. Larry Hensley, Dean of Student Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.