The Scott Wrzesien Memorial Scholarship
The Scott Wrzesien Memorial Scholarship was established by Jordan Wrzesien to honor the memory of her father, Scott, who passed away from cancer. This scholarship will be granted to a John Carroll family directly affected by cancer, to assist with tuition and alleviate stress during a difficult time. This scholarship will be applied against tuition for the awarded family. This scholarship will be applied toward tuition for the awarded student.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Friday, March 17, 2023
ELIGIBILITY: Any current student affected by cancer
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS & PROCESS:
- Complete the application below.
- Write an essay, no more than two pages in length, double-spaced with the following information:
- How has cancer affected your life?
- How would completing our education at John Carroll benefit your family?
- Include why you chose to attend The John Carroll School
- Email your completed essay to Mrs. Susan Roarty, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The winner will be chosen by the Wrzesien family, together with the Advancement Office, based on the merits of the essay. The John Carroll Advancement Office will notify the winner in writing.