Joshua Hamer Memorial Scholarship Application
Under the Program, our goal is for the Hamer Scholarship Fund to award $8,000.00** (eight thousand dollars) to be divided over a four (4) year period. Scholarships are awarded to a baseball player attending The John Carroll School, Bel Air, MD.
Applications must be submitted no later than January 16, 2022. Late applications will not be accepted.
Program Guidelines & Priorities:
- Seeking upcoming 8th-grade students or current high school transfer students with involvement in Baseball that show commitment to the development of self and program at the John Carroll School.
- Seeking upcoming 8th-grade students or current high school transfer students with a record of academic excellence, maintaining a 3.0 GPA or higher throughout middle school or high school, if applicable.
- Seeking upcoming 8th-grade students or current high school transfer students with a record of volunteerism in the community in non-school sponsored activities and participation in extracurricular school activities.
- Applicants must plan to attend the John Carroll School for four (4) years, or the remainder of their High School education if transferring.
- Scholarship funds will be paid during the month of August —directly to the John Carroll School, not the student. The scholarship funds will be issued to the John Carroll School upon receiving a certificate of enrollment for the fall semester.
The applications will be reviewed and recipients selected by the Josh Hamer Memorial Scholarship Fund Committee. Please submit any questions to: email@example.com
** Could be adjusted based on the discretion of the Scholarship Fund Director