Becoming a Patriot
IND Students, We Are Here for You!
JC accepts students who are motivated to meet the rigor of college-prep work, eager to learn and succeed in an academic environment and whose personal qualities make them a good fit for our community. High school candidates are evaluated on both standardized test scores and high school performance including academics, conduct and attendance.
But that’s not all we consider. We know each student is more than a sum of grades and scores. That’s why we get to know each applicant and their family – to look for what’s not on your transcript. We want students who can show that they’re willing to lead; who seek to collaborate when solving problems; who incorporate critical thinking; who see strength in diverse perspectives and most of all, who can maximize every opportunity to create their own Patriot story and make their mark on the world.
Although we can’t welcome you to campus in person during this unusual time, we are still working hard to assist you at every step of the decision. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime to:
- Discuss your financial needs. Please note that John Carroll is committed to honoring IND’s tuition and financial aid for accepted transfer students.
- Set up a meeting with a member of the Principal’s Team to discuss appropriate fall schedules.
- Hear about opportunities to connect with faculty members, coaches, college counselors, special program representatives, parents and students, as well as to observe our online learning in action.
When you are ready to apply, follow these steps to start your Patriot journey today!
- Create Your Admissions Profile. Set up a John Carroll account to access the Admissions Portal if you do not have a sibling currently enrolled at JC.
- Fill Out the Family Information Form in the Admissions Portal. We want to get to know about your family as part of the application process!
- Submit the Online Application. Complete your application, using the code 1964 to waive your application fee.
- Review Your Acceptance Packet. You will be notified of a decision within days of submitting your application.
- Complete the Back-to-School Checklist. This checklist includes important information regarding uniforms, required forms, books and other supplies, and dates and deadlines.
We know this is a difficult time, and our Admissions Team is here to help make your transition as seamless as possible.
The John Carroll School admits students of any race, color, religion, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.