SchoolDoc Prescreening Health Form Instructions
All students coming on to campus for any reason, including outdoor activities, will be required to complete a prescreening form via SchoolDoc prior to arrival on campus.
If you have not yet set up your SchoolDoc account, please check your email to accept your invitation from SchoolDoc.
Please note there is not an app for SchoolDoc, but you can access on your phone by typing in the website app.schooldoc.com or clicking this link:
To complete the required prescreening form:
1. Sign in with your email and password.
2. Go to Prescreening under your name.
3. Reason for coming to campus. Please select your reason for coming to campus today. You may choose more than one if you are on campus for in person learning and an extracurricular activity.
4. Have you come in close contact with anyone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days? Yes or No
5. Please select all COVID-19 symptoms you are experiencing at this time. If none, please select none. If you have a symptom related to a pre-existing condition, please answer in box below.
6. Report your temperature.
7. Sign Confirmation of Accuracy.
8. Screenshot submission received and show to administration or Sargeant Nichols.